Numeric and Alphanumeric Digital Displays
Presentation of information over long distances, visualization of process data, remote indication of measured values - these are typical applications for the digital displays of the S202/SX202 series.
Characterized by their high luminosity, optically high-class LEDs ensure an excellent display with a wide reading angle. Furthermore, non-reflective front panes ensure easy legibility even under adverse ambient light.
A particular advantage of the unit is the comfortable parameterization in a menu. For numerical units, the internal menu display on the rear side shows the same information as the main display - a big advantage when putting it into operation.
The units come in elegant, black anodized aluminum profile housings which are characterized by their reduced installation depth. They are designed for panel mounting and possess protection type IP65 from the front.
- Numeric and alphanumeric digital displays
- Number of digits: numeric 2 to 6,
alphanumeric 4, 6, 8, 12, 16, 20 or 24
- Character height: numeric 57 mm,
alphanumeric 30 and 50 mm
- LED red, optional green
- Bright, high-quality LEDs
- Interfaces: Profibus, Modbus, serial, parallel, analog, counting pulse
- Comfortable setting of all operation modes and parameters via menu
- Second display on rear side
- Minimal installation depth 61 mm
Sibert are the sole authorised distributor of Siebert display products here in the UK. Please feel free to contact us if you have any queries or require a quotation.