is the ideal solution for all applications thanks to its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM. The world-record cell design was developed to achieve the best performance under real conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on clear, hot summer days.
The Q CELLS Anti LID Technology eliminates light induced degradation (LID), which can greatly reduce system performance, almost completely. Other conventional monocrystalline solar cells will lose much of their initial performance, once exposed to sunlight. With Q.PEAK-G4.1 this is not the case, thanks to Anti LID Technology.
Datasheet Q-Peak-G4.1 290-305Wp
The new Q.PEAK BLK -G4.1
is a monocrystalline solar module with performance classes up to 295 Wp and an efficiency of 18.0%. Q.PEAK BLK-G4.1
solar modules offer higher yields over smaller surface areas. This is made possible by the new Q.ANTUM generation of Q CELLS module architecture. The front surface of the Q.PEAK BLK-G4.1
is completely black and enhances the visual appearance of even the most exclusive private house system.
The Q CELLS Anti LID technology eliminates light induced degradation (LiD), which can greatly reduce system performance, almost completely. Other conventional monocrystalline solar cells will lose much of their initial performance, once exposed to sunlight. With Q.PEAK BLK-G4.1 this is not the case, thanks to Anti-LID technology.
Datasheet Q-Peak BLK-G4.1 285-295Wp
Q.PEAK (white backsheet) Video
Q.PEAK (black backsheet) Video
- Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs and higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 18.0 %.
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behaviour.
- Long-term yield security with Anti PID¹ and LID Technology, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
- High-tech aluminium alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa).
- Up to 10 % lower logistics costs due to higher module capacity per box.
- Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance warranty².