Manufactured by Eland, these PV1-F Solar PV cables are tailored to meet the stringent requirements of the PV industry, these wires are designed for extreme weather conditions and permanent installations.
Suitable for fixed installations, internal and external, within unprotected pipes, or in similar closed systems. The cable is ozone-resistant according to EN50396, UV-resistant according to UNE-HD 605:2008 (HD605/A1), and is tested for durability according to EN 60216. The cable is tested to last 25 years.
- TÜV 2 PfG 1169/08.2007
- CEI 20-91
- UV: HD 605/A1
- LSZH: IEC 61034, EN 52067-2, IEC 60754
- Ozone: EN 50396
- Flame: IEC 60332-1-2
- Thermal Endurance: IEC 60216-1
- Class 5 flexible tinned copper to IEC 60228
- Cross-Linked halogen-free rubber Type HEPR. No toxic emissions, acids, gases or fumes.
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) rubber. UV-resistant as per the requirements of HD 605/A1. No toxic emissions, acids, gases or fumes
- Black. Red, Blue, Brown and Grey available
- AC: 600/1000V
- DC: 900/1800V
- -40°C to +90°C
Available with all relevant TUV certification
Eland XLPE PV Wire