Junction Box Bonding
These 1.1mm and 1.5mm thick tapes are tailored specifically for the bonding of PV junction boxes to a variety of backsheet substrates. Die-cut preforms can be quickly designed and tailor made for your junction box footprint and, when used as an alternative to a silicone-based adhesive, these homogenous foamed tapes provide an instant bond which reduces the module "down-time" typically due to waiting for initial curing and tack-free times.
Please download the 1.1mm thick tape data sheet from the right-hand side of this page or from within our Downloadssection.
Please download the 1.5mm thick tape data sheet from the right-hand side of this page or from within our Downloadssection.
- 1.1mm and 1.5mm thicknesses available
- Acrylic Foam carrier
- Acrylic Foam adhesive
- Red Siliconised PE film or paper release liner
- Short-term temperature resistance 160C
- Long-term temperature resistance 100C
- Low temperature resistance -40C
- Very good UV resistance