Phoenix Contact SUNCLIX Photovoltaic Connectors are the first toolless connection system for photovoltaics. Phoenix Contact has developed DC connectors that can be assembled in the field specifically for cabling photovoltaic (PV) systems.
The SUNCLIX plug-in connector is delivered pre-assembled and the spring cage connection technology enables quick and easy on-site mounting without special tools. The TÜV-certified solar plug-in connector is suitable for typical photovoltaic cables with conductor cross sections of 2.5 to 6 mm² and transmits a current of up to 40 A at up to 1100 V. SUNCLIX is compatible with surge protection sets from Phoenix Contact and solar inverters from SMA.
Features and Specifications
- Voltage: 1100V
- Current: 40A already with 4mm²
- Cable cross-section: 2.5 to 6mm²
- Patented spring connection
- Type of protection: IP68
- Temperature range: -40°C to +90°C
- Degree of protection: II
- Meets the requirements of DIN EN 50521
- ETL Listed - Evaluated to UL Subject 6703